Friday, August 22, 2014

The Kohinoor (Quick Flick Series) Review


 Book Review: 5 Stars +
I absolutely loved this book! I fell in love with Mira and Raj and hope they will have many more adventures together and that we will see more about them and their developing relationship! This book pulled me right in from the first paragraph and that is very hard to do for me but, this book and this wonderful author did it! She writes in such a way that you feel as if you are living in the book along with the girls on their holiday cruise and the characters you meet on the cruise are fascinating people and so realistic! This is a definite Must READ for anyone who loves romance and mystery! The twists and turns in the book are ones you don't see coming and will make you want to keep reading the book until the end and then, you still want to read more! Ms. Spryer for me, is up there with my favorite authors such as Kim Harrison, AM Hudson, Charlene Harris, and Rachel Caine!

No comments:

Post a Comment