Friday, January 2, 2015

The Sham by Ellen Allen " 20 out of 20 Stars" Magnificent!



The Sham by Ellen Allen Book Review....20 out of 20 stars!


*****Reviewed for Eternal Book Reviews and Inkspand*****

I loved this book, it kept me on the edge of my seat! I had a roller coaster of emotions while reading through this book in one sitting! The character development is exceptional and realistic, the setting of the scenes had just enough description to capture the readers attention but not overdo it and the same for the dialogue and character descriptions as well. I could really see everything while reading the book and that is a big plus with me, especially when the author gives just enough to spark the reader's imagination but not too much as to over-inform. The scenes lead logically in to the following one and the story line flowed very nicely while the plot was fantastic and well developed. this book was amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who wants a terrific read!!! I personally give it 20 stars not  just 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment