Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Reaper's Rite Series by Dorothy Dreyer-Book Review




I will start by saying this book series is absolutely fantastic and I want to thank the Author for the privilege of letting me read both books! I'm trying to be patient in waiting for the third book lol! I read both of these books in one sitting all night long, I just could not put these down! The story and plot are unique and yet, very engaging. The books are very well written and I have to say I have fallen in love with Chase, Gavin, Zadie, Mara, Hunter, and Liluria! They have individually and as a group taken me on a roller coaster ride of events and emotions and I loved every second of it!

 I just can't tell you all just how much I love this author, her unique way with words and wonderful worlds she's created with her creative gift from God!!! There is so much more I deeply want to say but, at the same time can't or I will ruin the story for you by writing so many spoilers so, in essence I can say that you want to read this book!!!

This is a young adult book but, as a 38 year old mother of 5, I can say that even at my age, I loved, loved, loved these two books! The series is magnificent and should be on the best sellers list!! I encourage you, no matter your age to read these books you will fall in love and will be left wanting so much more from this amazing author just as I do! I will be keeping a close eye on this author and her books to come so I can read more of her fantastic world and stories that will pull you right in, making you feel as if you are really there with the characters and living their lives with them! So, Don't hesitate! Get these books today!

No comments:

Post a Comment