Friday, August 22, 2014

Book Review for Dark Secrets by Josephine Harwood

 

For a first time author, I could have sworn this wonderful author was a best seller so great is her book. I can readily identify with the many themes in her book. It had me hook, line, and sinker from the first word! I loved being able to fully escape into this wonderful book and read it from start to finish in one sitting! It is very rare for an author to be able to write a scene so very realistic so that you, the reader is pulled right into the story and really feel as if you are an extra character and are experiencing everything the other characters do as it is happening in the book. A truly rare talent, as a very avid reader, I have only found four authors in my lifetime who were able to completely capture me as well as Josephine Harwood has!! I am praying that she will make this a series as I am for sure not ready to leave Rick and Angela's world and would love to see what is next for them, for her sister, mother, father, and all of the members of Gemini! Definately an author to keep your eyes on!! She is going to be the next best seller, mark my words!!! This book is worth 20 gold stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment