Friday, August 22, 2014

Empathy by Josephine Harwood Review

 
Book Review: 10 Stars!
First of all, I absolutely love the mention of Gemini and the band member and how it ties in to Starview, Texas in the book Dark Secrets! When I saw those parts, I relived Dark Secrets in my head as if I was watching a well loved movie! Truly perfect hon! I ran the myriad of emotions with this wonderful book! The scenes are so realistic and descriptive that I honestly felt I was living Delilah's life and not just watching a movie in my head as I read it! I felt and experienced every emotion Delilah did! I honestly could not put it down and neither could my sister who has cancer. Having been a caregiver myself, I could tell this was written from experience and from Jospehine's heart and that just made it all the more realistic, enchanting, and kept me reading it all in one sitting from beginning to end, not able to put it down for one second! I could really relate to the book in more ways than one.
Josephine Harwood is definately an author to watch! She is going to be the next #1 Best selling author of all time, I have no doubt about that! Thank you so much for your wonderful talent you have shared with the world! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment