Thursday, October 30, 2014

Vengeance is Mine by Kasey Millstead Book Review...5 Stars!





My Review:

"A Gripping Roller Coaster of a Ride!" "A Ten Star Read"


I love, love, love this book! I found this author quite by accident and am so glad I did, this book was everything I have ever wanted in a book! Well written with the author's own unique way with words and excellent storytelling skills in a way that drew me in from the start. The character development and dialogue was perfect, not too much and not too little. The characters, dialogue, and plot were all fantastically realistic which only brought it up several notches in my opinion. Having grown up around an MC, this book was perfect and one I had always hoped would be written and written exceptionally as this author has perfectly accomplished! Taking the journey with the character Ella Moore definitely kept me on the edge of my seat with twists and turns and a roller coaster of emotions or to put it simply, it blew my mind and I am looking forward to purchasing and reading all of this author's awesome MC Books!
As in the words of one of my favorite characters, "Sometimes good people have to do bad things for the greater good." ~Cade
Magnificently well done Miss Millstead!! I have found a new favorite author by accident and will be a loyal fan by choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment